It just showed up on my pc one day.Now I can't get rid of it.

I have Begged 11 THEM TO GET IT OFF AND THEY WON'T. iT KEEPS POPPING UP ON MY SCREEN ABOUT EVERY HOUR WANTING ME TO REGISTER AND PAY. I AM NOT GOING TO PAY FOR SOMETHING I DIDN'T ASK FOR. IF ANYONE CAN HELP ME PLEASE DO SO, THANKS.

BY THE WAY I SEND EMAILS AND ONLY GOT I RESPONE, IT TOLD ME TO DELETE IT, WHICH IS IMPOSSIBLE WHEN YOU CAN'T FIND IT TO DO SO.

I AM NEVER GOING TO READ ANOTHER AD ABOUT UPPING MY SPEED AGAIN.ALL I DID WAS READ THEIR AD AND NOW I AM STICK WITH THIS MESS.

Review about: Pc Activator Optimization Software.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Pc Activator?

Comments

h.kitchener

you can uninstall PCActivator from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.

On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:

Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.

Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.

When you find the program PCActivator, click it, and then do one of the following:

Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).

Follow the prompts.A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove PCActivator